The Daveberta Election Pool
I entered an election pool over at Daveberta.ca. Not really for the prizes, which are nerdy politics books, but just for shits and giggles.
Here are my responses to his questions.
Number of MLAs elected by each party (total: 87 MLAs)
Alberta Party: 0
1. The constituency where the PC candidate will earn their highest percentage of the popular vote: Griffiths: Battle River-Wainwright
2. Will PC MLA Ted Morton be re-elected in Chestermere-Rockyview? No
3. Will Premier Alison Redford be re-elected in Calgary-Elbow? Yes
4. Will Liberal Party leader Raj Sherman be re-elected in Edmonton-Meadowlark? Yes
5. What will the highest vote percentage for the Alberta Party be in a riding? Lacombe-Ponoka
6. Will either Allan Hunsperger (“gays burn in hell”) or Ron Leech (“being white is an advantage”) win their seat? No
7. Who will be elected in Edmonton-Glenora? Ray Martin-NDP
8. Which party leaders will announce plans to resign within 48 hours of the vote? Redford
9. How many of the 3 senate positions will the Wildrose Party win? 0
10. Who will get more votes – Liberals or NDP? NDP